Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Week 3" continues...

I took "Week 3" of the C25k program pretty slow. I had been having quite a bit of knee pain, so I wanted to ease up on the high-impact workouts a bit. I did the second run of week 3 this morning, and it went really well. My best run to date. I even ran an extra 2 minutes at the end just because I felt like it. Pretty great overall.

Last night Ellen did indeed chow down on some London broil and potatoes, as well as some sweet potatoes, some rice, and some yogurt. She also threw down some cheerios for good measure. Man, that kid can't get enough of her os.

This morning, Ellen blessed us by staying asleep as I left for the gym. She has been waking before dawn these past few mornings as I leave the house. As you can imagine, this does not a happy Daddy make. There were beginning to be murmurings of not being able to go to the gym so early, which did not a happy Mama make. So, I tried to be extra, extra quiet today, and it looks like it worked!

I get the day off from the gym tomorrow as I will be visiting MGH in the early morning to do some platelet apheresis. Drinking lots of water today to get my blood ready to be extracted, spun, and put back minus the platelets!

No comments:

Post a Comment