Friday, May 8, 2009

Frizziday Nizzle

It's Friday night and I'm having a quiet night alone. John got me some spicy tuna rolls and edamame and then left for his poker game...sweet fellow. I put Elle to bed and drank a couple of beers. I'm almost ready for bed myself, at 9 mnfin o'clock. Tomorrow is my early morning with Elle. I think we're going grocery shopping for the upcoming Mother's Day brunch. Amber and the clan and Scott and Steph are coming over. John and Dyl and Colin and Shawn and Scott are making the following for our brunch:

Ham+cheese+onion+mushrooms quiche
Turkey+cheese+peppers quiche
Pancakes
Michael's Potatoes Au Gratin
Sandwich platter (including New York's famous Mastroianni rolls brought fresh by Amber)
Bagels and lox
Fruit Salad
Pastry (Steph's choice)
Bella Napoli (NY, what?) donuts
Mimosas

If you're wondering, yes, we keep it very healthy.

If the weather is nice (which my spies at the Weather Channel tell me it will be, if perhaps a bit windy), we'll probably head outside for some horseshoes and maybe an impromtu game of wiffle ball after eating. The kids will run around and the adults will chase them. That's the way of things these days.

I am looking forward to our brunch, and mostly to being surrounded by our lovely friends and family for Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment