Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back to the Grind

As advertised, Mother's Day was lovely. The food was impressive, the day itself was sunny and breezy, and we all had a wonderful time. I took the day off from the gym, and it was glorious. I didn't even worry about gorging myself on food and cocktails. John got me an amazing purple orchid, and Ellen got me a gift certificate for our favorite diner, so we can share lunch there some Monday soon.

Yesterday was my last work from home Monday before my free Monday summer begins! I am very excited for that next week. I haven't quite decided what we're going to do yet, but I promise it will knock your socks off! Okay, maybe not, but I'll keep you posted.

But after my glorious gym-free Sunday, I was back to the grind yesterday at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment